Download Brochure

Quick Enquiry

Student Visas

Students coming to our international summer schools from some countries will require a visa to enter the United Kingdom.

  • Firstly you will need to Check if you need a UK visa
  • If you do require a visa, the type of visa needed is a Short Term Study (child) visa.
  • To assist with the visa application, Summer Boarding Courses will provide a Visa Support Letter once we have received the deposit payment (or upon receipt of full payment if booking is made after 14th May 2019).

For more information on applying for a visa see UK Visas and Immigration.

It is important to note that depending on the country, visa applications can take around 20 working days (or 3-4 weeks), therefore you are advised to begin the visa application process as early as possible.

Full information and guidance will be provided to you in your welcome pack, received upon booking. If you have any questions about visa support, please do contact us:


Summer Boarding Courses Ltd, in association with Gibbs Denley Insurance Services, provides all students with comprehensive travel insurance included in the price of the course, unless:

  • The parent or guardian contacts us directly to inform us that they do not wish to use the insurance provided by Summer Boarding Courses Ltd.
  • The agent has declined to use the travel insurance offered by Summer Boarding Courses Ltd.

To find out more about student insurance cover, please email us:

Quick Enquiry